As the first month of the year comes to an end, I am looking at the
I've decided to put my goals for February in writing.
- Have fun celebrating Small Fry's birthday.
- Blog more regularly. I have so many ideas, but for some reason I never share them with you. I need to do that. I sure need the "conversation."
- Continue tackling the budget.
- Complete the 28 days of organizing tasks from Get It Together Girl!: A 28-Day Guide to Practical NOT Perfect Home Organization (Get It Togther Girl!)
- Finish and utilize my Household Notebook.
- Create a better cleaning concept. Probably creating a cleaning schedule.
- Create more educational printables. Anyone need anything?
- Create and stick to a workout schedule. Maybe go back to use Wii Active and Wii Fit.
- Try to once a month meal plan and shop (maybe do 2 weeks at a time).
- Try to use more Love and Logic in parenting.
- Keep a positive outlook.