Saturday, December 24, 2011

Chanukah Night 5

I have XM radio in my car, and have spent the last several days listening to the Chanukah station.  Now they have a very interesting mix of music.  We have heard Barbra Streisand, Fiddler on the Roof, Debbie Friedman, and then some odd forms of Jewish rap.  (I wish I could think of some the groups or songs we have have heard.  If I can find them I will post them for another night.)

I was listening yesterday, on my way to Publix (bad idea on the Friday before Christmas weekend) and heard a song that really caught my interest.  Throughout my shopping trip I was trying to remember "Rabbi Neal Katz" so that I could find it for all of you when I got home.

Here is Rabbi Neal Katz singing "On the Air."



Hope that you are all having a great Chanukah, and wishing, those who celebrate, a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. I love "talking" with other adults.

SwagBucks

Search Amazon