Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Chanukah Night 7

Tonight we spent the night with my husband's family.  My daughter was very excited to get to spend some time with aunts, uncles and cousins.  As a special treat, my brother in law was in from Vermont.  We had a great Chanukah party!

Tonight's song is "The Hanukkah Song" from Special Agent Oso.  Disney Junior is big in my house, and I am always happy when they show something for Chanukah too.  This song came from an episode where Oso helped children get ready for Chanukah, Christmas and Kwanza.  I'm not sure how long Disney Junior will keep their Magical Holidays on their site, but be sure to check it out.  Oso has an activity than encompasses the three holidays from the show.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. I love "talking" with other adults.

SwagBucks

Search Amazon