Saturday, March 10, 2012

I think I'm giving up...



No not on my blog entirely.  Though I have done that before.  On moving it.  As much as I like the idea of moving over to using Wordpress it has become too much of a hassle and I spend the time that I would be writing the blog trying to get the new site to work.

I think it's time to call the host of the new site and cancel the new page.  I would much rather spend my time brain dumping, errr, ummm... chatting with you than fighting with html.  I am debating starting another blog (which I will share with you once I get it up and running), and I do plan to use Wordpress for that one.  I definitely like what can be done with Wordpress, but it looks like making the jump from Blogger is just too big of a pain for me at this point.

Thank you for bearing with me as I went through this.  Hopefully, I will be able to get things back to normal (whatever that is) soon.

SwagBucks

Search Amazon