Saturday, January 28, 2012



As the first month of the year comes to an end, I am looking at the resolutions goals I made (mentally) at the beginning of the year and how I'm doing.  Wow, as January ends, Small Fry's 1st birthday is approaching quite rapidly.  I can't believe he's going to be 1 already!

I've decided to put my goals for February in writing.

  • Have fun celebrating Small Fry's birthday.
  • Blog more regularly.  I have so many ideas, but for some reason I never share them with you.  I need to do that.  I sure need the "conversation."
  • Continue tackling the budget.
  • Complete the 28 days of organizing tasks from Get It Together Girl!: A 28-Day Guide to Practical NOT Perfect Home Organization (Get It Togther Girl!)
  • Finish and utilize my Household Notebook.
  • Create a better cleaning concept.  Probably creating a cleaning schedule.  
  • Create more educational printables.  Anyone need anything?
  • Create and stick to a workout schedule.  Maybe go back to use Wii Active and Wii Fit.
    

  • Try to once a month meal plan and shop (maybe do 2 weeks at a time).
  • Try to use more Love and Logic in parenting.

  • Keep a positive outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. I love "talking" with other adults.

SwagBucks

Search Amazon