Sunday, January 1, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - 2012 Week 1




Welcome to 2012!  One of my goals for this year is to get my act together and have regular meal plans that we stick to.  I spent the past 2 weeks practicing and we did pretty well.  I'm feeling good about this coming week as I am stocked up on groceries.

I need to continue to stock up on basics...

Here is what we are going to eat this week:

Sunday

Dinner:  Katie Lee's Fish Tacos from Rachael Ray, Guacamole and the remains of our 7 Layer Dip from New Year's Eve.  I'll share the rest of our New Year's treats in a different post.

Monday

Breakfast: Yogurt and Cereal
Lunch: 7 Layer Dip (Yes, we still have more.)
Dinner: Lettuce Wraps (Chicken and Tofu), Fried Rice

Tuesday

Breakfast: Waffles & Fruit
Lunch: Sandwiches
Dinner: Lasagna, Garlic Texas Toast, Salad

Wednesday

Breakfast: Smoothies (Sprout has been asking for them, so I'll see what I have in the freezer.)
Lunch: Macaroni & Cheese
Dinner: Chili and Cornbread or Johnnycakes


Thursday

Breakfast: Pancakes?
Lunch:  Chili/Lasagna
Dinner: Pizza

Friday

Breakfast: We'll see what strikes our fancy, but probably something from the freezer.
Lunch: Tuna
Dinner: Chicken

Saturday

Breakfast: ???
Lunch: ???
Dinner: Pasta?


If you want to join us and share your menu plans for the week, you can do so here.  Thank's Organizing Junkie.


2 comments:

  1. Do you still do muffin tin Mondays?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't been, but Sprout loves eating out of her Muffin Tin when I do give her food in it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message. I love "talking" with other adults.

SwagBucks

Search Amazon