Monday, November 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



Forgive me for saying "I'm back" and then disappearing for a week.  We had a family trip planned to Disney, and it gave me some time to get back to me...

Anyway... for this week's Menu Plan.  It's a short one, as I'm taking the kids up to my parents for Thanksgiving at the end of the week.  JGD will be at home, as he has a class to teach Wednesday nights. :(

Sunday

Dinner:  Veggie Pot Pie Soup and biscuits (J.P.'s Big Daddy Biscuits).

I used Rachael Ray's recipe as a base.  I think I used too much wine, but the concept was good.  

Monday

Breakfast: Yogurt and Cereal
Lunch: ???
Dinner: Parmesan Tilapia, Spinach and Wild Rice

Tuesday

Breakfast: ???
Lunch: Tuna (and Elbows)
Dinner: Chili and Cornbread

Wednesday

Breakfast: ???
Lunch: ???
Dinner: Probably Breakfast for dinner.  I will let Sprout pick.

If you want to join us and share your menu plans for the week, you can do so here.  Thank's Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message. I love "talking" with other adults.

SwagBucks

Search Amazon