Friday, June 4, 2010

Aloha Friday


I really like the idea of Aloha Friday.  Not only does it give me the chance to check out new and different blogs, but I get to "converse" with other adults.  Thank you to Kailani for creating this great meme.


A couple posts ago, I talk about my great plans for this week.  Well, so far I have accomplished none of them.  I really do want to accomplish something, but at the same time when Sprout takes a nap, it is far more appealing to take a seat and have some "me time."  I really do want to help get my house organized (I accept that I am part of the reason it's not). 

My question to you this week, is what do you to get organized??

6 comments:

  1. LOL. Organized? Me? Seriously, though. I try to put things in my google calendar and am a chronic list maker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Followed on GFC, NB, and Twitter while I was here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think complete organization left my life when I got married and had the boys. Living in a small house does not help. When it comes to doing things, lists are my friend. I have things that need to be done and check them off. So glad that you joined Aloha Friday - I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

    OK, so organization is not my gift. That being said I suppose what works for me might work for anyone, so here goes.

    My kids have to clean for computer time...which helps motivate them.
    Organizing clothes by color in your closet is actually surprisingly easy, because once you've organized everything once you can see visually where it's supposed to go very easily.

    OK, that's all I got. I should probably come back and see what other people suggest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I buy tons of bins from Costco and keep everything separated and organized in them. They're great for stacking up and easy to store.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message. I love "talking" with other adults.

SwagBucks

Search Amazon