Monday, June 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - 6/7



This is a kosher meal plan for me and my family.  This means that there will be some meat for JGD and Sprout, but there will always be a vegetarian (or fish) alternative for me.  We try to eat as naturally and organically as we can.  This is limited some by budget, but we're doing the best we can.


*** means that we have no tried this recipe yet, but I will try to give you a review later in the week or in next week's MPM post.  I know I owe you a couple from last week.  I'll try to get to them for you.


Monday - Rachael Ray's Fettuccini Alfredo *** & Caprese Salad.


Tuesday - Tilapia (probably picata), broccoli and angel hair (salad?)


Wednesday - Skirt Steak ***, portobello mushrooms, tofu?, carrots (salad?)


Thursday - Falafel ***, pita bread ***, hummus, tahini


Friday - Honey Glazed Chicken Dump ***, Gardein, Green Beans, Challah 


To see what other people are planning for this week go to Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

Please leave me a message. I love "talking" with other adults.

SwagBucks

Search Amazon