Thursday, March 11, 2010

stART - My Many Colored Days




This week our theme is colors and shapes.  Most of the stories we have read are about colors, and Sprout has really loved My Many Colored Days by Dr. Seuss.  I had planned to use a different book for this week's stART project, but after seeing how much Sprout loves this book, I thought it would be a good book to use.

I love the illustrations in this book, and they inspired this week's project.  Sprout used cookie cutters shaped like people and body parts to do print painting.
Sprout definitely enjoyed this project, but has been a little stuffy this week.  So she is continuing her minimalist phase.  Here is her final project.

Want to see what other people did this week?  Go to A Mommy's Adventure.

1 comment:

Please leave me a message. I love "talking" with other adults.

SwagBucks

Search Amazon