Sunday, April 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday





Photobucket

Though I did Menu Plan for last week.  I took the week off, as there were 3 days where we were out of town, and I didn't want to post for 2-3 days.  This is a Kosher meal plan, with vegetarian meals and meat meal with a veggie equivalent.

So here are our plans for this week:  There are some new recipes that I haven't tried before (***).  I will have to let you know how they go after we try them out.


Monday

  • Apple Cottage Cheese Pancakes (from the Moosewood Cookbook)
Tuesday

Wednesday

  • Stir Fry (made with Veggies from the buying club, snow peas, broccoli, carrots)
  • Veggie Fried Rice
  • Salad?
Thursday

Friday

  • Garlic Chicken
  • Garlic "Chicken" using Gardein
  • Challah
  • Tzimmes (mom's recipe 1 lg sweet potato, 2 small potatoes, 1 small onion, 2 carrots)
  • Salad
Weekend

  • Mushroom Barley Soup?
Extra Ideas

  • Sloppy Joes
  • Ziti Broccoli
  • Tuna Casserole
  • Spinach Ravioli
Lunch Ideas

  • grilled cheese
  • quesadillas
  • grilled peanut butter and jelly (apples)
  • Muffin Tin Monday
  • pasta salad
  • leftovers
  • turkey ("Tofurky) sandwiches
To see what others have planned for the week go to Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the cholent, and welcome to MPM (I know this is your 2nd - I think!). When you post there, be sure to use the keyword "kosher"... I'd love to see more kosher-keeping mamas (& abbas) linking there!
    Also, shavuah tov from ICLW (IComLeavWe) #163!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the North African meatballs - delish!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message. I love "talking" with other adults.

SwagBucks

Search Amazon