Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wii Active 30 Day Challenge - Day 2



EA Sports Active


Workout
Day 2
Medium Intensity


Projected calories burned:    110.8
Calories burned:                  135.6

Workout time:                     28:28
Exercises completed:          18/18

Trophies received: None

Challenges: Murphy's Law - Of course my daughter woke up before I was done.  (I thank her for waiting nicely in her crib.)
What part of upper body workout says that I will be doing tons of lunges???

How do I feel?:  Upper legs hurt a bit (probably from squats).
A bit guilty, but I'll get over it.

Next workout: Active says Friday, but I will probably do it tomorrow instead and take Friday off?; upper and lower body workout; no balance board (I think, I exited through that page too quickly)

1 comment:

  1. That's great! I'm having a terrible time getting back on track. Absolutely agree, mamas don't have time for 2 showers :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message. I love "talking" with other adults.

SwagBucks

Search Amazon